Free and discounted CD’s to veterans and veteran healers
Warrior Songs offers free CD’s that have a healing and beneficial effect to Veterans.
Warrior Songs offers CD's at cost to Veterans Administration Staff, DOD, and to any private group or individual doing legitimate veteran healing work or advocacy. We provide CD's to these organizations at our cost plus shipping. Visit our new direct donation page here.
Our goal is to one day have enough funds to give a copy of “Trying to Find My Way Home” and Warrior Songs Compilation CD's to every and any veteran who needs one free of charge.
Discounted CD’s are available to you if you are
- on active duty in the US Military
- a veteran
- an immediate family member of a service person
- a Veteran’s Administration staff person
- a DOD employee
- a non-governmental organization who works with veterans in various stages of transition
- a private group of individual doing legitimate veterans healing work or advocacy
For additional information on receiving discounted Warrior Songs CD’s please contact us.
Women at War: Warrior Songs Vol. 2 (Available Nov 10, 2018)
The first ever in the history of music. A complete CD created from the testimony of exclusively Women Veterans (and 2 gold star Women Family)
The Last Thing We Ever Do: Warrior Songs Vol. 3 (scheduled to release Nov 2020)
This CD will be created from the first hand testimony of Vietnam Era Veterans.